Last updated: March 23, 2020
INTERPRETATION AND DEFINITIONS
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in the plural.
- You mean the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to vegannepal.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Website refers to vegannepal, accessible from http://vegannepal.com.np
- Service refers to the Website.
- Country refers to: Nepal
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
COLLECTING AND USING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
While using this website, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
Usage Data has collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit my website or when You access this website by or through a mobile device.
TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES AND COOKIES
You can instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if You do not accept Cookies, You may not be able to use some parts of our website.
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser. Learn more about cookies: All About Cookies.
We use both session and persistent cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential CookiesType: Session CookiesAdministered by: UsPurpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Functionality CookiesType: Persistent CookiesAdministered by: UsPurpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
For more information about the cookies we use and your choices regarding cookies, please visit our Cookies Policy.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
we may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our website.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application push notifications regarding updates or informative about our websites and new information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
This website will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of the website.
TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
THE USE OF SOCIAL MEDIA PLUGINS
The plug-ins of the social networks Facebook and Twitter can be incorporated into our web pages. The associated services come respectively from the companies Facebook Inc. and Twitter Inc. (or “providers”).
The Facebook social network is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”). For more details on Facebook plugins and their appearance visit: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins
Twitter is operated by Twitter Inc, 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA. For more details on Twitter plugins and their appearance visit: https://dev.twitter.com/web/tweet-button
To improve the protection of your data, when you visit our web pages these plugins are implemented as social buttons. This form of integration ensures that, when accessing one of the pages that contain these plugins, the user does not automatically connect to the providers’ servers. Only with the activation of the plugins, the browser will create a direct link to the providers’ servers. The content of various plugins is then transmitted from the respective provider directly to the user’s browser and will subsequently appear on the screen.
The plugins inform the provider of the pages that the user has visited. When browsing our website connected with the username of Facebook or Twitter, the provider can visualize the interests of the user, that is, the information he is visiting.
By using these options (for example, like or write a comment), this information will also be transmitted to your Facebook and Twitter user account.
Additional information on the collection and use of this data by Facebook and Twitter as well as the rights and possibilities available to protect your privacy in this context can be found in the data protection information of Facebook and Twitter:
Data protection/privacy of Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/policy.php
Data protection/privacy of Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
To prevent Facebook and Twitter from relating your visit to our pages to your user account, you must disconnect your user account before visiting our websites.
- By email: [email protected]/